About ARCED Foundation
Competent in Research, Consultancy and Expertise Development- AUREOLIN RESEARCH, CONSULTANCY & DEVELOPMENT (ARCED) FOUNDATION is a non-profit organization with expertise from different segments. ARCED aims to provide quality research, supportive training and monitoring and result oriented support to its valuable clients. Actually, ARCED starts work since 2013, and finally been registered as ARCED Foundation under non-profit wing of RJSC (Joint Stock) in January 2017.
Within a very short period ARCED had the privilege to work with a pool of national and global organizations, and received appreciations from its partners. It has initiated and successfully carried out many rigorous researches in varying domains, awarded by NGOs, INGOS, private and government institutions and so forth; among them are Plan International, Oxfam, Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB), BRAC Institute of Governance and Development (BIGD), Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), Counterpart International, Chars Livelihoods Programme-CLP, Traidcraft Exchange (TX), GRM International, HELVETAS, and Dhaka District Police.
ARCED has also provided technical supports on data management and analysis to foreign academic institutions, such as University College London (UCL), National University of Singapore, University of Sussex, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), University of Guelph and University of Warwick.
ARCED’s expertise envelopes both quantitative and qualitative researches that includes real-time data collection, ranging from – but not limited to – scoping and baseline studies to interim assessment and evaluation or even random rapid appraisal on socio-economic phenomena such as in agri-business domains, value chain assessment, Gender Based Violence and so on. Most of the research and studies that ARCED carried out were methodologically embedded on Randomized Control Trials (RCT) and Difference in Difference (DiD).
ARCED has part-time and full-time in-house professionals, and if required it has a professional setup to secure experts from outside – that entails both national and global professionals.
The common standards and platforms that ARCED has often applied during assignments include Survey CTO for online, templated, encrypted and synchronized data collection, DCED standards for monitoring and assessment of intervention based on market development and related approach, DAC standards and norms for evaluation, 3ie evaluation framework and guides, AFE and IFAD measures for Value Chain Analysis, World Bank’s MSC platform for qualitative context, USAID’s CLA approach and standards to learn, adopt and grow gradually and so forth.
Registration of Societies (Under Act XXI of 1860)
Registration No: S-12554/2017
To become center of excel lance by providing comprehensive consulting and research services at home and globally. ARCED foundation aims to promote knowledge in the field of development, business, Agriculture, child related issues, education, health and other related areas through training, certificate courses, workshops and seminars.
- To make positive changes in the peoples’ lives by using our intellectual resources globally;
- To develop and implement innovative solutions to critical economic, environmental, financial, business and social problems; and
- To build up long-term relationships with our valued client, industry stakeholders from the national and global arenas.
VALUES OF ARCED
- Independence and objectivity based upon core values of integrity, ethics, and people of multidisciplinary resources with commitment.
- A direct link to senior professionals for timely decisions.
- Strategically aligned service delivery through a central point of contact
- Regular service assessments and monitoring to maintain our leadership in quality and client satisfaction
- Confirmed understanding of client’s needs and delivery expectations.
- Proactive thoughts and effective practices for most important issues.
- “One task at one point” – policy for individual involvement to ensure client’s quality requirement.
- Data confidentiality through strict data encryption strategy.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Baseline/Midline/End-line evaluation
- Data Entry Template Design/Questionnaire design
- Data Entry/Data Analysis
- Report Preparation
- Training and Workshop
- Phone Survey
- Software Development